Moraitis Estate paros white 2018


The Moraitis Estate Paros White 2018 is a distinguished white wine from the Cyclades, Aegean Sea, Greece, made exclusively from the Monemvassia grape. This wine is noted for its bright yellow-gold color and the intense aromas of exotic fruits and citrus, particularly highlighted by 54 mentions of citrus notes, including lemon. It has been highly regarded by critics, receiving a score of 89 points. The wine is produced with a unique fermentation process: 80% is fermented in a stainless steel vat with a 6-month maturation on its lees, while the remaining 20% is fermented and matured for 6 months in new French oak barrels. This process imbues the wine with a rich complexity and a harmonious balance of flavors. The vineyard source for this wine is Kamares